We are a body of believers who are gathered together to glorify the Lord, committed to His perfect Word and made alive by the power of the Holy Spirit.
By His grace, we will continue to build and firmly establish a thriving Christian fellowship. We will join together, using our diverse spiritual gifts, under the leadership of the Elders, for the building up of the body in love.
- Worshiping God wholeheartedly through word and song thus celebrating His presence in our lives
- Keeping the word of God central, studying and teaching it to God's family and the community, that all may receive the knowledge of the saving grace of Jesus Christ
- Reaching out with the good news of Jesus Christ, testifying through our words and our lives, pursuing the lost, welcoming the visitor, showing compassion to those in need, and supporting the spread of the gospel throughout the world through Bible Training Centre for Pastors.
- Discipling and pastorally caring for our growing congregation, raising our spiritual and natural children in the faith
- Fellowshipping with each other, encouraging in the faith and praying together, bearing one another's burdens, motivating one another toward love and good deeds