At Genesis, we believe strongly in the need to educate and train future generations in the Christian faith. If a child has trusted in Christ as their Savior, they are current co-heirs of the kingdom of God, and future ministers and priests in his kingdom. The education and safety of all children regardless of where they are in their spiritual journey is a very high priority. On Sunday mornings we have a variety of ministries that serve to help children know about and grow in Christ in a safe and friendly environment!
9:00 AM "Joyful Noise" Music
Children ages 3 and up are invited to join our worship director, Jackie Whitaker, in a session of music education and practice from 9:00 to 9:45 AM. Our curriculum includes singing in worship regularly, playing hand bells, singing octavos written for kids, singing praise songs, Joyful Six Strings guitar class, youth praise band and an annual Christmas musical that is one step shy of Broadway! (Well...at least in our minds!!!) Come be a part of Joyful Noise! It's more than just music!!!
9:45 to 10:15 AM Children's Sunday School Classes
- Nursery (ages 0 - 2)
- Pre-School and Primary (age 3 to 3rd Grade)
- Junior and Youth (4th - 8th Grades)
- High School Students are welcome to attend one of the adult classes.
10:30 AM Sunday Morning Service
- Nursery ages (0 - 2)
- His Kids* (age 3 - 5th grade)
- Youth Group* (6th - 12th Grade), meets every other week
* These classes are dismissed halfway through the worship service.